This poem was inspired by my littlest daughter, whom I have not yet met, but who more clearly made her presence known with her dear, first (finally unmistakable) little movements, Saturday, August 11th, 2012. When I first learned of your news, it felt like a dream, Proven true when I saw your beautiful face on a screen. Now, I can feel you, my gift from above, And it adds to my feelings of heavenly love. Babies can do things that grown-ups can't do, and you try things with gusto, even though they are new. You rock & you groove to my steady heartbeat, & you can curl your head up, so it's next to your feet. ... unless you are kicking, or running in place, Which makes me imagine the look on your face. But just like all actions, your vigor will fade, Your energy's going into just being made. So, turn your actions to dreams, where you run & you leap, And let mommy's tummy rock you to sleep. :)
Holy crap... I just realized I basically migrated this past season, completely skipped the oppressive heat of the midwest summer for the completely lovely northwest weather, and came back to see the leaves change here ... And I loved this transition... a little too much. "Look! Honkers migrating up above!" "Geese?" "No. Savvy!" ;-) I'm a silly, silly girl.. ;-) #Crazy
... You STOP shaving your armpits and he sticks around! ?? Well, girls, I think that might actually be true! Sounds silly, but it's a theory I came up with a few years ago (and which I remembered today after my friend Bri posted on her facebook timeline: "If every girl didn't wear make up and wore comfortable clothes all the time, guys would have to love us for our natural beauty." That made me remember my theory. But if you think about it, it makes sense. If a guy really can't live without a girl, he'll be willing to put up with a little under-arm jungle. ;-) LOL Yep girls. That is the litmus test. (Uhh... not that I know from experience or anything.) ;-P I shave mine regularly (and personally would never do that to my man), however, I just came up with this theory, and I've asked some of my guy friends their opinions on this, and they agree. :) However, if you suddenly stopped taking care of yourself, it might be slightly disrespectful for your p...
Comments
Post a Comment