We Like to Smile While We F#&% You...

So, yeah, I'm doing this workout... watching this instructor-lady lead us through these INSANE moves, all the while, with an extremely fake, plastered-on smile. (You know, the kind where, when you see someone smile like that, it automatically piques an alarm in your brain: "don't-trust-this-person". I go ahead anyway. (After all, I've made 'the investment'.)

Anyway, this particular workout program is a "6 WEEK" program, (and I'm not gonna mention names, but lets just say based on the name, I'll let you use your deductive-logic to figure out which company I'm talking about.)

Admittedly, due to money & time-constraints, I cannot fully commit to "all" that this workout program would like me to... (like the extra time for the extra videos).
I noticed during the first video, the instructor-lady says, "If the bands are too strenuous for you, you can grab your 3 lb. weights." Huh? 3 lb. weights? *Checks original shipping box to find out they are not in there* So, I call the company, and ask them about the "missing" 3 lb. weights, only to be told 'those can be purchased extra'. And in-my-most-sarcastic-tone: "Niiice..." Additionally, I found out I can "purchase" the "Healthy-Eating-Guide". WTF? (And why wasn't this mentioned up-front??)
(Right, like I'm gonna invest in that crap at this point.) I figure that sensible-eating, and a regular commitment should yield me some pretty good results... as-much-as-I-can-give...
The thing is, I have very little time between my 2 jobs, to do ANYTHING. I literally have 2 hours free daily, and I'm already squeezing the hour-long workout into that time slot. #SomethingsGottaGiveSoon...

So... I guess the bottom-line (and purpose for this rant), is that I hate when you make an initial investment, and then find out you actually need more stuff... for an extra fee. #GougingBastardsGoin'ToHell

Anyway, that is all. PICS coming soon!! Lots 'o love ~ Savvy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Your Time to Heal...

Get Lucky

Media Baby