Goodbye Urine Stream

Ok, I couldn't resist the challenge. What started out as a comment about pissing in the wind, became someone' suggestion that Elton John to a song titled, "Pissing in the wind."

So... Here's my rendition, titled: "Goodbye Urine Stream" (in the style of "Goodbye Norma Jean").

"Goodbye Urine stream...
Tho' I never knew you at all
you had the grace to hold yourself
till I could make it in the stall.

I got it on the woodwork
Sounding like a whisper, into the rain
Like feet on a treadmill...
and you'll prolly leave a stain.

And it seems to me, I might as well be,
pissing in the wind.
Never knowing where to go to,
When the pee sets in.

And I would not like to hold you,
cause I'm just like a kid,
My bladder will give out long before
I can pop the toilet lid."

Copyright 2012 Savvy Schmidt - All rights reserved.

For more blogs, visit Getting Away with Schmidt... In a Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Your Time to Heal...

Get Lucky

Media Baby