Calling It Quits - But Not at the Tits

Sure. I know that title is a little bit crass. But as long as the world has gotten pretty bold about talking about boobies (ie: the popular "I Love Boobies" regalia that has permeated our society in support of breast cancer awareness), I figured it's ok to just go ahead and use the word 'tits'* (a word which has previously not been in my vocabulary). (*But... then again, new motherhood can do strange things to your mind.)
As I write this, I am typing with one hand.
The other hand I'm using to support my newborn, so I can nurse her...

To read more of this story, send me an email, and I'd be happy to send you the rest!

Thanks for reading! ;-)
For more of my blogs, Click Here!




















Comments

  1. Wow! That is big news. I'm surprised that with the shift you work at the station they can't be more accommodating, she is after all just an infant and what liability I wonder since she can't "get into things" yet. Venture forward I say, things have a way of working out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet, wonderful niece...life is full of surprises and unexpected joy which you are finding out firsthand! And as I'm sure you know by now, whenever we mere mortals "make plans", God just laughs at us :) Love and hugs for all, Auntie M <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Take Your Time to Heal...

Get Lucky

Media Baby