Dividing and Expanding....

Hello world.

I've decided to break up the Savvy Schmidt Blog into several blogs, each with separate, yet relevant blog entries.

This particular blog will now be limited to being 'my personal blog', where I will share my personal experiences, and personal feelings about certain things, subjects, and people, and saving the funny & humorous entries for a separate blog.

In addition to these blogs, there will also be a blog for humorous writings, and one for articles & opinions.

So.... hopefully, in dividing these blogs, it will bring some order to what is otherwise quite an unorganized & cluttered hodgepodge of writings (but, hopefully, it won't cause such a division that it creates more confusion!) :) LOL

(I also might cross-promote one blog to the other.)

Anyway, that is it for now. :)

For now, stay happy!

~ Savvy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Your Time to Heal...

Get Lucky

Media Baby